Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tag Tuesday (4)

Hi Guys,
Today I'll be doing a Tag Tuesday post. I know I haven't done one of these posts in forever, but I thought it would be fun to do again. I've been searching YouTube for about an hour or more trying to find the perfect tag, and I think I've found one: This or That Tag, which is the brainchild of AurasBookBox. This is definitely an older tag, I think it was uploaded in 2011, but it should still be fun, so I'm just going to jump right into it.

________________________________________________________________________

Audio or Book in Hand?
 Book in Hand, with an audiobook I tend to lose focus.

Soft Cover or Hardback?
 Hardcover, it's more durable and it looks better on my bookshelf.

Fiction or Non-Fiction?
 Fiction.

Fantasy world or Real Life Issues?
 Fantasy World, although I like the occasional "Back to Reality" book.

Harry Potter or Twilight?
 I like both series', but I'm going to have to go with Harry Potter, it's a series I've loved for forever.

Kindle, I-pad or Other?
 Kindle, specifically PaperWhite.

Borrow or buy?
Buy, I like to collect the books I read, and make a HUGE bookshelf.

Bookstore or Online?
Online is mostly cheaper, but I like going to the Bookstore more. I don't know, there's just something about it.

Tell Me One Time or Total Trilogy (Seriously Series)?
It depends, some stories need to be expanded to several novels, some need to remain a stand-alone. Right now, I prefer reading stand-alone novels, just because I don't have to worry about having another open-ended series.

Monster Read or Short and Sweet?
 It depends on my mood, but overall I prefer a book that is in the middle (around 300-400 pages).

Starry-Eyed Romance or Full of Action?
Full of Action, I'm a guy, what can I say?

Curl Up in Your Snuggie or Bathe in the Sun?
Curl up in my (non-existent) Snuggie, I prefer to remain in the air-conditioning.

Hot Chocolate or Latte?
Caramel Frappe???

Read the Review or Decide for Yourself?
 It depends, I like discovering new books for myself, but if a book has been reviewed by someone I trust, it definitely puts the book higher/lower on my TBR shelf. I still decide for myself even if the reviews aren't good, I just put it off for a while.
________________________________________________________________________ 
So that's it for the This or That tag, I hope you enjoyed it. Next week I plan on doing another awesome tag, maybe the Boy/Girl tag that talks about the differing opinions that boys and girls have on books, but it's not decided yet. Check out the blog tomorrow for my review of False Memory by Dan Krokos, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment