Monday, July 8, 2013

#MorningAfter (July 8, 2013)

Hi Guys,
Today will be my third #MorningAfter post, if you don't know what #MorningAfter is, check out my first post here. I did read this past weekend, but I didn't read as much as I wanted to.
I really wanted to complete the Night World Volume 3 Omnibus, and I didn't. I'm about 150 pages away from finishing though. With these omnibuses, I've learned that there is always one book I don't like in each omnibus. With Omnibus 1 I didn't really like Spellbinder, in Omnibus 2 I didn't really like Dark Angel, and in Omnibus 3, so far, that book was Black Dawn. Let's jump into what I thought of the books inside this omnibus.

 Huntress was really good, I'd give it 4/5 stars, Black Dawn was pretty good, there were some things I loved and some things I hated, overall I give it 3/5 stars. I'm now reading Witchlight, and I'm really enjoying it, I would give it a 5/5 as of right now, but I'm not finished yet, so it might change.

I also started an audiobook last night, and I'm 21% of the way through it, and it is Anna Dressed in Blood. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Again, let me know what you read, by using the hash-tag on a social media site, I would love to see it. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I'll see you again tomorrow with a Tag-Tuesday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment