Friday, July 12, 2013

#FridayReads (July 12, 2013)

Hi Guys,
This is going to be my fourth #FridayReads post, and unfortunately I have some bad news...
The books are the same as they were last week. I haven't read that much more in Night World, it's not that it's not good, it's just that I'm just not in the mood to read. If you want to know more about these books, check out last week's #FridayReads post.

Another thing I need to tell you guys is that I'm taking part in the BookTube-a-Thon this upcoming week. It's a read-a-thon hosted by padfootandprongs07 and ArielBissett on YouTube. They also have additional challenges that you can attempt to do, which I won't... intentionally. I'm just going to be reading random books during the challenge. This is the first read-a-thon I've ever participated in, and I want to concentrate on reading as much as possible. I'm telling you guys this so you know that I won't be posting on the blog next week. I apologize, but I really want to do the best that I can. I'll let you guys know how I did on next's Monday's #MorningAfter post.

I hope you guys aren't to upset, and I hope you guys choose to participate in this read-a-thon as well. I'll see you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment