Friday, July 5, 2013

#FridayReads (July 6, 2013)

Hi Guys,
Today is my third #FridayReads post, and I'm excited to show you guys what books I'm hoping to read/complete this weekend. If you don't know what #FridayReads is, check out my first #FridayReads post and it'll explain it all to you. So here are the books I'm planning on reading this weekend:


Night World Volume III
Vampires, werewolves, witches, shapeshifters - they live among us without our knowledge. Night World is their secret society, a secret society with very strict rules. And falling in love breaks all the laws of the Night World. The apocalypse is drawing near. But four Wild Powers can save the world from the impending doom. Circle Daybreak, an underground organization with both Night World and human members, is searching for the four who can stop the darkness.
Huntress
A vampire hunter - who is half vampire - stalks her own kind to protect humans in Huntress.
Black Dawn
In Black Dawn, Maggie stumbles upon an old Night World kingdom where the ruling vampire prince is both an enemy and an ally.
Witchlight
And Circle Daybreak hires Keller, a shapeshifting panther, to guard a new Wild power in Witchlight. But when Keller falls in love with the Wild Power's soulmate, her love could destroy everything...

Insurgent
One choice can transform you, or destroy you. Every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves, and herself, while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.

This is what I'm planning on reading this weekend. I currently have about 60 pages left in Black Dawn. Huntress was very, VERY, good. Black Dawn is a little slow in some parts, and it's very different from all the other Night World scenarios, I'm not liking the whole fairy-tale castle thing, but the story is definitely working. So I'm hoping to finish Black Dawn and Witchlight this weekend. If I actually finish these two stories, I'll be continuing on in Insurgent. With Insurgent I'm really just waiting for it to pick up, I'm about 120 pages in, where they're on the train with the factionless,  it's just kind of getting boring. Please leave a comment letting me know what you are reading this weekend, or if you've read one of these books, let me know what of you thought of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment