Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June (2013) Book Haul

Hi Guys,
Today I'm going to be doing my June, 2013 Book Haul. I've got ARCs, Galleys, and Books I bought myself. So, let's jump right into it with the ARCs.

I received one ARC, but it was like two, because it was a flip ARC. On one side it was Project Cain and on the other side it was Cain's Blood, and they are both by Geoffrey Girard.



 I then received several Galleys of books. I received Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn, Extremities by David Lubar, The Island by Jen Minkman, Quarantine: The Saints by Lex Thomas, and False Sight by Dan Krokos.












I also bought five books for myself which include: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, The Book of Celtic Verse which was put together by John Matthews, Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm, The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, and The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe by Edgar Allan Poe.






So that's all I've got for this book haul, let me know in the comments what books you've recently received. I'll see you guys tomorrow with a review of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.



No comments:

Post a Comment