Happy Friday, in order to celebrate this wonderful Friday, I'm hosting a book giveaway. The books I'll be giving away are below, in a slide show.
Delirium, Blood Red Road, and Shatter Me are all Hardcovers, and Glass Houses is a mass market paperback.
These were all previously my copies, but I was thinking about a great giveaway, and First Editions came to my mind, so I was racking my brain for books, and these four were the top four to giveaway. I haven't read any of these books, so they are in great condition. Blood Red Road, Delirium, and Shatter Me, however, have a small cut under the back flap of the book, but it's not noticeable, if you leave the dust jacket on. The reason they are like this, is because I put my name and phone numbers on that part of my books, so I didn't want my phone info going out into the world. Also, Shatter me has a small binding problem on the title page only... unfortunately, I bought it that way, not realizing how it was before I bought it. I'm operating this contest a little differently. I'll host ONE giveaway every TWO weeks, and there will be only ONE winner for each giveaway. The winner of the first giveaway will get to chose which book they would like to receive. Then for the next giveaway, the winner will have the other three books to chose from, etc.
Here is the info for the giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the US only, sorry international people.
- YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF THIS BLOG!!!
- There will be ONE WINNER for this giveaway.
- The Winner will be able to chose from any of these four books.
- The Winner must reply to my e-mail within a week, or the opportunity will go to someone else.
- If for some odd reason my rafflecopter widget doesn't work for you, you may leave a comment on this post explaining the situation, and I'll enter you into the contest as well. BUT you MUST be a follower of this blog!
That is all you have to do to enter this giveaway. This giveaway will end in two weeks, on July 20th, 2012. Good luck to everyone who enters, and I hope everyone enjoys themselves.