Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Invincible Book Review


Hi Guys,
This week I will be reviewing Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon, it's a great series. I reviewed the first book in the series, Infinity, earlier this year. So if you haven't read the first book yet, then you might not want to read this review for Spoiler reasons. I thought it was cool how I put the Book Trailer for Plague up last week. I liked it so much that I decided to do it for every book review. I just thought it would make this blog original, because I haven't seen a book review where they post the book trailer for it as well. So you can be looking forward to the book trailer of Invincible at the end of this post. Here is the summary for Invincible:

Nick Gautier’s day just keeps getting better and better. Yeah, he survived the zombie attacks, only to wake up and find himself enslaved to a world of shapeshifters and demons out to claim his soul.

His new principal thinks he’s even more of a hoodlum than the last one, his coach is trying to recruit him to things he can’t even mention and the girl he’s not seeing, but is, has secrets that terrify him.

But more than that, he’s being groomed by the darkest of powers and if he doesn’t learn how to raise the dead by the end of the week, he will become one of them...


My first impression of this book was good, it looked Gothic but not grimy like the other one looked to me. I was really pleased to see that they had another tribal looking circle tattoo thing on the cover as well. I was really looking forward to this book, I really liked the first one, it was funny, sarcastic, action packed, drama filled, and very supernatural. This book was not a let down. It was superb, it was even more funny and sarcastic and supernatural than the first. I loved this book, it kept me laughing for a while even after I finished the book. I give this book 4/5 stars because the last 50 pages seemed rushed to me. I was looking forward to a great final battle, but it ended really abruptly and I was disappointed by that and that alone. Check this book out, and check out the blog next week for a book review on... I really don't know yet but check it out next week to see.


Here is the Book Trailer for Invincible by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I hope you guys liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment