Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mockingjay Book Review


Hi Guys, I'm just going to jump right into the Review on this one. This is going to be the third and final Review for the Hunger Games trilogy Reviews. the Third and Final book is Mockingjay, and here is the summary from the front flap:

Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12.

My first impression of this book, was that it was going to be the best one in the series, that it would be the one that made the first two look like picture books. Sadly... I was wrong. I didn't like this book. No happy-ending, just an eh... it's an understandable ending. I hated reading it. So many things happened good and bad, I couldn't wrap my head around some of it. I give this book a 2/5 stars, because it was very dreary, and normally I like Sad books, but I wasn't sad because the book was sad, but because I was disappointed. Some people like it a lot more than I do, but I really didn't like it. I hope you do, I would never hope this horrible ending of a book series on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment