Monday, February 7, 2011

Hunger Book Review


Hi Guys,
Sorry I'm late on the book review, I am going to do two book reviews this week to make up for last week. This book review is going to be the second installment in the Gone series by Michael Grant (which I also did a book review on)and like I said before, this is my favorite book series. Here is the summary from the front flap of the book.

IT'S BEEN THERE MONTHS SINCE EVERYONE UNDER THE AGE OF FIFTEEN BECAME TRAPPED IN THE BUBBLE KNOWN AS THE FAYZ.
THREE MONTHS SINCE ALL THE ADULTS DISAPPEARED.
GONE.
Food ran out weeks ago. Everyone is starving, but no one wants to figure out a solution. And each day, more and more kids are evolving, developing supernatural abilities that set them apart from the kids without powers.
Tension rises and chaos is descending upon the town. It's the normal kids against the mutants. Each kid is out for himself, and even the good ones turn murderous.

But a larger problem looms. The Darkness, a sinister creature that has lived buried deep in the hills, begins calling to some of the teens in the FAYZ. Calling to them, guiding them, manipulating them.
The Darkness has awakened. And it is hungry.

My first impression of this book was good, because I already read Gone, and I liked this cover as much as I did the Gone cover. I loved this book, the kids had a lot more mutations, more drama, more fights, and the end was AMAZING! This book was a really good book. I liked it just a little more than Gone, which doesn't normally happen because I normally like the first book in the series best. I really can't say ANYTHING more due to spoilers, but I give this a 5/5 stars. I KNOW you guys will like this one. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment