Friday, January 28, 2011

Gone Book Review



Hi guys,
This week and the next three weeks, I will be doing my favorite series. The Gone series by Michael Grant. Gone, Hunger, and Lies. This will be the first Book Review Series. So check it out for the next three weeks, and you will have the book reviews for Gone, Hunger, and Lies. I also met the author in Charlotte NC and he was a really great guy, and he signed my books. (Thanks Michael :P) Here is the summary from the front flap of the book.

In the blink of an eye.

Everyone disappears.

Gone.

Everyone except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolers. Toddlers. But not a single adult. No teachers, no cops, no doctors, no parents. Gone, too, are the phones, internet, and television. There is no way to get help.
Hunger threatens. Bullies rule. A sinister creature lurks. Animals are mutating. And the teens themselves are changing, developing new talents-unimaginable, dangerous, deadly powers-that grow stronger by the day.

It's a terrifying new world. Sides are being chosen and war is imminent.

The first in a breathtaking saga about teens battling each other and their darkest selves, gone is a page-turning thriller that will make you look at the world in a whole new way.


My first impression of this book was good. I liked the cover, it seems mysterious. Something about one-word titles draw me closer to them. I loved this book it is my favorite book. It has action, sci-fi, and all sorts of features that make the best book. (Which reminds me a lot of Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice, that's what little girls are made of. Hahaha!) Check this book out. This is a book that EVERYONE will love. Get it at your library, then (because I know you will) BUY IT! You will want to read it more than once for entertainment. I can't say more without spoiling, but check it out and see for yourself. I give it 5/5 stars. Don't forget at ALL to pick this book up where ever you see it.

1 comment:

  1. I want to buy this book too, but i can't buy it in Hong Kong. OMG!

    ReplyDelete