Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

Hi Guys,
I'm sorry I haven't posted a WoW in two weeks, but I've been kind of busy with summer projects, but I couldn't hold off on this post any longer. So this is my fourth WoW post, and Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This Wednesday I'm waiting on:

Light (Gone #6)
by Michael Grant
unknown number of pages
Katherine Tegen
Sometime in 2013
YA

There is currently no synopsis for Light, but I've read books 1-5 in the Gone series, so I believe I understand a little of what may happen. For those of you who have read the Gone series, and finished Fear, you know what Grant led up to while finishing Fear. I believe that this will be one of the most epic book finales in history, and I know that Michael Grant will choose wisely as to how it will end, so I'm not worried about it not meeting my expectations. 

This is the final book in the Gone series, and I'm very excited about it! I've followed this series since Gone was published, and I can't wait to see how everything ties together, and to find out who makes it out of the FAYZ alive, and what happens after the FAYZ. 

The cover of this novel is wonderful, I think it may just be my favorite cover of the series (with Fear as a close second).

This is going to be my favorite book of 2013, and I can't wait to find out how many pages it is, and I'm hoping for a long Harry Potter 7/Breaking Dawn sized book to end this series... but I'd be fine if it wasn't.

So if you haven't read the Gone series, please do, it's my favorite book series, and I'd love for you guys to read it, and fall in love with it as much as I have. 

Are you guys waiting for this book, leave a comment telling me what book your waiting for today. 

Stay posted on the blog, to see what I'll be waiting for next Wednesday... or the Wednesday after that... or even the Wednesday after that... let's just hope it's soon! 

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right! I think Light is going to be epic! I'm 22, so not exactly a teenager anymore, but I just can't stop reading these amazing books! In fact: I am re-reading Fear right now, as I'm waiting for the Dutch translation, to be released in september (FYI, I'm from the Netherlands). The 1st book was already good, but after Hunger it absolutely became my favorite book series. Definitely knocked off Harry Potter from the no.1 position.

    You have a nice blog, by the way. Ran into it by searching for the 'Light' book cover. :)

    ReplyDelete