Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dystopian Domination Part 2


Hi Guys,
Today I'm going to be discussing a huge event in the YA blogosphere. The name of it is the Dystopian Domination (Part 2). If you have never heard of this here is a quick wrap-up of what it's about from one of the creators:

It's just this month long celebration for books in the wonderful and all too awesome dystopia genre. And for those who participated last year, it was a month filled with awesome interviews, reviews, insights from various authors and fabulous giveaways.
And this year...
WE ARE BACK!
And.. we're here for a:
BIGGER.
BETTER.
DYSTOPIAN DOMINATION BLOG EVENT!
How so? You may ask. Well for this year, we are featuring dystopian books, AND we included some wonderful Apocalypsies and 2012 debut authors in our line up as well!
How about that? Want a copy of Hemlock? How about Insignia? The Forgetting Curve? Or Stormdancer? I am lusting over those four books, just so you know. Even I am not getting my own copy. So yep, you'll have your chance to get your hands on these wonderful books and you'll also get to know the authors as well! Isn't that awesome or what?
I'm sorry I'm posting this so late. But I figured better now than never, so here it is... I hope you guys can still win some cool things, just as I hope I can. If I win some things, be looking forward to some giveaways! Here is the link to the original post for the Dystopian Domination Part 2 on the Amaterasu Reads blog: http://amaterasureads.blogspot.com/2012/01/introducing-dystopian-domination-part-2.html. Here is the link to the other blog hosting this event, Fragments of Life:http://shusky20.blogspot.com/2012/01/dystopian-domination-2-schedule-button.html. Don't forget to follow the blog while you're there (and if you want to get a head-start on some of our giveaways here, follow this blog now!). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment